To succeed today you need to have sound business sense and a set of practical tools. We offer several free resources including eBooks, webinars and business templates that will be useful whether your business is just starting out or is already well established.
- Quiz: Are you ready to apply for a business loan? new
- Cash flow quiz for entrepreneurs
- Productivity benchmarking tool
- Website assessment
- Commercial real estate assessment
- Entrepreneurial potential self-assessment
- Canada Tariff Finder
- Intellectual Property Strategy Assessment
- Intellectual property simulation
- Measure What Matters: Assess your company’s impact
Incorporating technology into your business doesn't have to be complicated or costly. Learn more about these free or low cost software that will give your business a competitive edge.
Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home with BDC’s new learning centre.
Our guides and business templates are designed to help you set your business on the right path and increase your chance of success.
A smart technology strategy can have a positive effect on your people, your customers and your bottom line. With the right tools and mindset you can position your business for long-term success.
- Growing in International Markets
- Business Valuation
- Grow Your Revenues
- Monitoring Your Business Performance
- Optimize Your Business Processes
- Understand Your Financial Statements
- The foundations of strategic planning
- Build a More Profitable Business
- Taking Control of Your Cash Flow
- A Practical Guide to Buying a Business in Canada
- Hire and retain the best employees
- Buying commercial real estate
- How to get a business loan
- Cash flow management
- Social media
- Operational efficiency
- Attracting and Selling Online
- How to succeed in foreign markets
- Buying an ERP system
- Profiting from technology
It’s time we recognize the contribution Black entrepreneurs are making to communities across Canada and take action to help them overcome barriers to growth.Read post