What challenges are you facing in your business today?
COVID-19, advice and tools to overcome the crisis
We gathered the following tools and advice to help you not only get through this, but to emerge stronger.
To succeed today you need to have sound business sense and a set of practical tools.We offer several resources, whether your business is just starting up or is already well established.
- Quiz: Are you ready to apply for a business loan? new
- Cash flow quiz for entrepreneurs
- Free digital maturity assessment
- Business productivity benchmarking tool
- Canada Tariff Finder
- Entrepreneurial self-assessment
- Website assessment
- Commercial real estate assessment
- Intellectual Property Strategy Assessment
- Intellectual property simulation
Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home with BDC’s new learning centre.
You will find free courses designed to increase your knowledge and skills as a business leader so you can manage your company with success.Browse the catalog
A smart technology strategy can have a positive effect on your people, your customers and your bottom line. With the right tools and mindset you can position your business for long-term success.
Jean-Philippe Pépin, Lally Rementilla, Nishaant Sangaavi and Tiffany Kaminsky
Incorporating technology into your business doesn't have to be complicated or costly.
Learn more about these free or low cost software that will give your business a competitive edge.