Find free and low-cost software
Small businesses with 1 to 10 employees don't always have the time and resources to find cost effective solutions that meet their needs. With cloud computing, you can pay a few dollars each month to access web-based software. This is why we have identified a few solutions to help you in your search.
What challenges are you facing?
Whether you are looking to build a website, start selling online or increase your company’s productivity, these free or low-cost tools can help you meet your objectives.
Funding and budget tools
Whether you need to pay bills, prepare invoices, budget more accurately or find financing, these resources will help you effectively project your cash flow.
Marketing and sales tools
Accurate data will make you a better marketer. The following tools can provide you with the information you need to fine-tune your marketing efforts and attract the right clientele.
- Free and low-cost email marketing software for your business
- Free and low-cost customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for your business
- Free and low-cost social media monitoring tools for your business
- Free and low-cost web analytics tools for your business
- Free and low-cost online survey tools for your business
Work smarter, not harder. These productivity tools can assist you to better plan and manage your projects, thereby freeing up your time and decreasing your stress.
- Free and low-cost all-in-one business management applications for your business
- Free and low-cost online project management tools
- Free and low-cost online timesheet tracking tools for your business
- Free and low-cost online collaboration tools for your business
- Free and low-cost online backup services for your business
Your website is your online storefront open 24/7. These tools can help you come up with a winning website that can attract visitors and turn them into customers.