Human Resources Management
COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
Attracting qualified talent is a challenge for many growing businesses, but of equal importance is how those resources integrate within the company and perform once they are hired.
We can help you implement a strong HR management process that will enhance your recruitment and retention practices, so you can attract and motivate qualified talent for your growing business.
HR Management will help you:
- increase your knowledge of HR management;
- build a solid organizational structure;
- attract and onboard qualified talent;
- develop a performance management system;
- learn how to take disciplinary measures; and
- ensure your policies and procedures comply with regulations.
Here is our five-step process for strengthening your HR organization:
We meet with you to understand your business and objectives. During this phase, we also:
- review your current HR approach and materials; and
- discuss your expectations and agree on a project timeline.
We analyze the HR material you provide so that we can:
- make recommendations to strengthen your HR practices;
- develop an action plan to implement our recommendations; and
- identify which tools must be developed to support your goals.
Two modules covering different focus areas are available. You may choose modules 1 and 2, or module 2 alone, depending on your needs:
- Organizational structure and position profiles
- Employee manual
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Performance management process
- Disciplinary procedure
We facilitate two management workshops to ensure your management team understands how to use the new tools, as well as their role as managers.
We provide you with a final report that summarizes your project and suggests next steps to help you implement your new tools. You also have up to five hours of on-demand virtual support where you can reach us to ask questions or obtain guidance.
Start attracting and motivating qualified talent today!