Letter of offer of employment template
You’ve found the best candidate for your business and are eager to get them working. After thoroughly checking your candidate’s references and completing your due diligence, you are ready to make a job offer to your potential employee.
Use our simple and customizable template to include the right details in your official letter of offer of employment including compensation, benefits and other work conditions and policies that are specific to your business.
Why use a letter of offer of employment?
A formal offer of employment will allow you to make an official job offer to a person you want to hire for your business. It covers a full range of subjects you will want to discuss when offering a job, including compensation, work conditions and company policies. Be sure to modify the letter to fit the job you are offering and your company’s policies and practices.
How will the template letter of offer of employment help me?
Our letter of offer of employment template will help you:
- Make an official job offer
- Clearly outline compensation
- Describe the work schedule
- Outline the nature of employment (for example, part- or full-time, contract or permanent)
- Clarify leave and vacation terms
- Explain benefits, working conditions and other policies