Every entrepreneur needs a dynamic sales strategy to attract and retain customers in today's hyper-competitive business environment. You have to be on top of the latest trends in sales techniques and provide sales training to your staff on a regular basis.
What challenges are you facing?
Check out the headings below and learn about strategies you can use to increase your sales.
Developing my sales strategy
A sales strategy is a comprehensive plan that details how you will get your product or service in front of your target market.
Increasing my sales
Meeting sales objectives is crucial to the success of any business, and with a plethora of techniques available it’s essential that you choose those that can help you reach your goals.
- A guide to holiday sales i n 2021
- How one company increased sales step by step
- 3 easy steps for hitting your sales targets
- 4 cold calling tips to close more sales with less stress
- How the best B2B sales professionals find and close more deals
- How to make sure you achieve your sales goals
- 7 steps for a successful CRM implementation that boost sales
- 9 secrets for closing sales with today’s highly informed customers
- Effective sales techniques: 7 tips for more consistent sales
- From our blog— Being the face of your brand: Part 2
- From our blog— Being the face of your brand: Part 1
- From our blog— 3 tips to shrink the workload of your sales team and increase your sales
Nowadays, websites are storefronts open 24/7, and thanks to the availability of affordable software, it's never been easier for you to get started in e-commerce.
- Doing business in the changed retail landscape
- E-commerce : A growth accelerator for this Quebec camera manufacturer
- Betting big on e-commerce: This young entrepreneur is seeing rapid growth
- 6 things you should do right now to optimize your e-commerce site
- How to get your business online quickly to keep selling during a crisis
- Digital shift brings growth for AS Hanging Display Systems
- Easy website design tricks to boost your e-commerce sales
- How to combine a bricks-and-mortar store with e-commerce
- Video— Vintage luxury entrepreneur shares 9 tips to boost your online sales
- Which online payment processor is best for your business?
- Optimize your website for international sales
- 4 steps to turn website visitors into paying customers
- 4 tips to get started with e-commerce
- E-commerce basics: 3 keys to online sales success
- 4 reasons why you need to get onboard with e-commerce
- From our blog— Need an e-commerce strategy for your business? Here’s how to do it
- From our blog— A short guide to using the Business Model Canvas to start an e-commerce website
- From our blog— Consumers won’t give up the convenience of e-commerce after the pandemic is over
- From our blog— Online marketplaces 101—How to sell effectively
- From our blog— E-commerce case study: Studio F/X
- From our blog— E-commerce case study: Posh Jewelry
Improving customer service
By staying ahead of the game in customer service today, your company will benefit by improving customer loyalty and sharpening your competitive edge in the market.
- The power of personalization: Tailoring to customer desires was key for these fashion entrepreneurs
- 5 B2B sales mistakes your businesses must avoid
- Boost your revenues with effective after sales follow-up
- 8 tips for avoiding customer service disasters
- From our blog— Building trust with your clients, one experience at a time
- From our blog— 3 Jedi mind tricks for small business marketing
- From our blog— Do you know the lifetime value and cost of acquisition of your customers?
- From our blog— 6 easy steps to create a customer loyalty program
- From our blog— Sales in a digital world
Optimizing my sales process
A detailed sales process should provide your team with clear insights into the status of sales opportunities in the pipeline and the next steps to carry out for each one.