Define your strategy
Strategic planning clarifies your long-term goals and the steps necessary to achieve them. Based on your business plan, a clear business strategy lets you envision where your company will be in the future—and provides you with a map for getting there.
What challenges are you facing?
Read the following and learn how to develop and implement a strategic plan.
Why is strategic planning important?
Strategic planning determines exactly where your organization is going over the next year or more and how it's going to get there.
Developing a strategic plan
A strategic plan is extremely important for creating a strong, growing and profitable business. It’s your roadmap for implementing and achieving your vision.
- How to get a competitive edge by making a solid business model
- 5 tips for crafting a powerful vision statement
- SWOT analysis: Do you know your business’s strengths and weaknesses?
- 7 steps to create an action plan for your business strategy
- What is the difference between a business plan and a strategic plan?
- Economic downturn? An ideal time to eliminate waste and invest in your business
- 5 essential tips for creating a strong corporate plan
- 5 tips for creating a winning mission statement
- How to write a strategic plan
- 6 steps to plan better by using financial models
- What is strategic planning?
- From our blog— COVID-19: How to revise your strategic plan
Implementing a strategic plan
Implementation is a necessary step of the strategic planning exercise; a business that develops a strategic plan must expect to include a procedure for applying its plan.
- 5 keys to analyzing your external environment
- 5 tips on implementing your strategic plan
- 4 key ways to stand out as a retail business
- 5 things you should know about licensing your product
- Software firm is in shape to dominate spa and fitness industry
- How to make sure your business can survive rough times