Monthly Economic Letter
Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Last year wasn’t easy for Canadian entrepreneurs. The restrictions imposed to deal with the pandemic have tested the resilience of business owners in extraordinary ways. As the economy continues to recover, what will shape the business environment in 2022? Read more
- December 2021—Can households sustain Canada’s economic recovery?
- November 2021—Buckle up for the rocky path to energy transition
- October 2021—Get ready for more pressure to raise wages
- September 2021—What to expect from the fourth COVID wave
- July 2021—How close is the Bank of Canada to raising interest rates?
- June 2021—Does the Canadian dollar rally have room to run?