Monthly Economic Letter
Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
This edition of the Economic Letter looks at the state of consumer spending in Canada, what to expect from consumers in the coming months, and above all, how companies can capitalize on emerging trends to grow their sales. Read more
- January 2024—You have questions... we have answers!
- December 2023—2024: The economy slips into neutral
- November 2023—Where are interest rates headed?
- October 2023—Let's talk recession!
- September 2023—3 ways Canada’s population boom is impacting the economy and your business
- July 2023—Will a new round of interest rate hikes trigger a recession?
- June 2023—Will businesses finally get a break from labour shortages and rising wages?
- May 2023—Has the Canadian housing market hit bottom?
- April 2023—Could U.S. banking turmoil turn into a financial crisis?
- March 2023—Can Canadian households afford to keep spending?
- February 2023—The end of interest rate hikes: What does it mean?
- January 2023—You’ve got questions. We have answers!