Monthly Economic Letter
Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Fallout from the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic took the Canadian dollar below US$0.70 in March 2020, but the loonie has recovered strongly to US$0.83, up 20% from last year's low. Read more
- June 2021—Does the Canadian dollar rally have room to run?
- May 2021—Guess who's back? Spoiler: it’s inflation
- April 2021—It's getting hot out there!
- March 2021—The COVID recession: Why this time is different
- February 2021—Take advantage of new consumer trends for renewed growth
- January 2021—Brexit: Monumental change for Europe, but limited disruption for Canada
- December 2020—Onward and upward: Leaving 2020 behind
- November 2020—Technology investments should be a priority for entrepreneurs