Monthly Economic Letter
Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Britain has entered a new era. Four and a half years after a referendum to break from the European Union, Brexit was finally concluded in December. After years of stalled talks to avoid an abrupt rupture, the British government and the EU reached a last-minute agreement on future trade on December 24. Fortunately, these important changes for Europe are likely to have a limited impact on the Canadian economy. Read more
- December 2020—Onward and upward: Leaving 2020 behind
- November 2020 —Technology investments should be a priority for entrepreneurs
- October 2020 —What the U.S. election means for Canadian entrepreneurs
- September 2020 —Assessing the economy six months into the pandemic
- July 2020—Canadian tourism: Buckling in for a difficult recovery
- June 2020—Economic recovery: What does post-COVID mean for your industry?