Monthly Economic Letter
Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Most Canadian entrepreneurs have faced major challenges as they cope with the COVID-19 pandemic this year. While government assistance programs have helped alleviate the cash flow difficulties of many businesses, entrepreneurs must still plan for how they are going to get through the crisis and benefit from the recovery.
This economic letter looks at research on how entrepreneurs are dealing with the pandemic and their investment intentions for the future. We also look at how consumer habits are changing. Read more
- October 2020 —What the U.S. election means for Canadian entrepreneurs
- September 2020 —Assessing the economy six months into the pandemic
- July 2020—Canadian tourism: Buckling in for a difficult recovery
- June 2020—Economic recovery: What does post-COVID mean for your industry?
- May 2020—The great reboot
- April 2020—Unprecedented economic measures in a time of crisis