A Practical Guide to Buying a Business in Canada
Find out what it takes to successfully purchase a business in Canada. Learn about the main challenges involved in buying a business and practical advice to overcome them.
- How to find a prospective business to purchase
- Various methods used to value a business and negotiate a purchase price
- Tips to successfully complete your due diligence and structure your financing
- Advice to finalize your letter of intent and purchase agreement
- How to ensure a successful leadership transfer
Finding the right company to buy
Define your potential acquisition requirements and discover quick ways to gauge a potential acquisition.
Handling valuation and financing
Learn how to value the business, complete your due diligence and structure a flexible capital structure
Taking over the business
Find out what you need to do to successfully take control of a business and merge its operations with those of an existing company.
Get your free eBook
Access to the guide will be emailed to you.