Provides peace of mind to farmers, food companies and consumers that livestock is treated humanely
About the company
The company’s unique microclimate sensors and robust network enable the humane transport of animals from the farm to their next destination.
Location: Burlington, Ontario
The owner, who previously worked as a software consultant, needed a structured strategic plan to bring his unique product to market and grow the business on a national and international level.
As the firm was making the transition from the R&D phase to becoming a revenue-generating business, BDC’s business strategy experts worked closely with the owner to develop a comprehensive strategic plan that would guide his decisions and actions to successfully grow his company.
- Developed revenue growth plan
- Defined sales approach
- Developed phased market entry plan
- Created product development plan
- Established revenue growth options
- Established client base in a short time frame
- Now generating impressive revenues