Leading Canadian manufacturer of user-friendly electronics for farmers.
About the company
Founded in 1982, the company helps farmers use technology to make their lives easier and their farms more profitable.Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Industry: Agriculture technology
The company found itself with new competitors and had trouble differentiating its products and services. The owner was looking to reinvent the business but needed assistance with what that future could look like. His goal was to re-establish the company as a premiere supplier with clear advantages for clients.
BDC’s experts brought highly innovative ideas to the table and designed alternative business models for the company to create powerful value for clients that is unprecedented in its industry. The firm has also chosen a business model with high potential to increase revenues.
- Identified game-changing opportunities to create value for clients
- Differentiated business in competitive market
- Clarified and created excitement around the company’s future vision
- Redefined customer segments
- Positioned to triple future revenues