With rapid growth, we had started to see production delays. BDC helped us do a deep dive into our processes to improve operational efficiency and made the whole exercise smooth and painless!
Carefully selected natural, organic, and locally grown ingredients
About the company
Manufactures and sells a wide variety of safe and effective cosmetics and personal care products that are suitable for everyone in the family and better for our planet.
Location: Hawkesbury, Ontario
Industry: Cosmetic and personal care products
The company was scaling up rapidly and needed to overhaul and improve its processes and workflow, assess the capacity of its production facilities and workforce, and determine when and where it should best invest to improve operational efficiency.
BDC’s operational efficiency experts helped the company optimize and document processes and workflow, assess production capacity and potential gains through investments in human resources, technology and warehouse space, as well as develop a clear action plan to achieve its short-term and long-term goals.
- Refined overall planning process
- Assessed facilities capacity and identified expansion needs
- Improved manufacturing processes and workflow
- Established KPIs to measure progress
- Clarified employee responsibilities
- Can apply learnings to other aspects of business such as marketing