BDC showed us how to prioritize our marketing activities by evaluating their cost and impact on sales so that we could achieve our objectives while maximizing our investment!
Professionals in cosmetics chemistry dedicated to formulating healthy and effective cosmetics
About the company
Company specializing in the formulation and marketing of cosmetics for people with black and mixed skin.
Location: Saint-Laurent, Quebec Industry: Manufacture and sale of cosmetics
Small businesses often lack the tools and expertise to target complementary market segments or launch new products. That was the case for O’light Cosmetics, which was seeking external support to help it prioritize its most profitable marketing activities to reach its target audience and sales objectives.
BDC carried out a Sales and Marketing for Small Business mandate to help the company clarify its sales objectives, validate its goals and tactics and understand how to determine the most profitable marketing activities through a cost-benefit analysis.
- Understanding the essentials of a good marketing strategy
- Forecasting costs based on performance
- Realigning target audiences to better reach the B2B market
- Establishing a budget and marketing plan based on the most profitable activities
- Understanding how to adapt the website and marketing materials to reach customers more effectively
Tell us about your project
Get customized financing to accelerate your business’ growth.