We’re a B Corp
B Corps are certified Beneficial companies. Their purpose is to create value for society as well as money. They meet high standards of transparency and accountability, and create positive social and environmental benefit. Learn more at www.bcorporation.net.
Saul Brown uses his gift basket business as a tool for positive change.
Read his story
B Corp entrepreneurs
A global movement of people whose companies create local prosperity, strong community and a sustainable environment.
Measure everything that matters: your company’s health and its impact on others.
Contact us to meet the team member closest to you.
Becoming a B Corp will:
- differentiate your company brand;
- attract millennial employees;
- attract social media interest;
- allow you to compare your company performance with your peers around the world;
- give you entry into a group of entrepreneurs who seek to do business with each other.
A conversation with BDC’s CEO Michael Denham about what B Corp means to him and what the certification can do for Canadian entrepreneurs.
Many regular, run-of-the-mill things you do are impactful; they create positive, beneficial value for others. Learn how to measure the true value of your company.
An idea worth spreading: B Corps
Learn how B Corps are redefining success in business