We’re a B Corp
B Corps are certified Beneficial companies. Their purpose is to create value for society as well as money. They meet high standards of transparency and accountability, and create positive social and environmental benefit. Learn more at www.bcorporation.net.
A movement of entrepreneurs for the benefit of society
Michael Denham, President & CEO of BDC, Canada’s first B Corp bank, talks about the entrepreneurs who redefine business success, and the certification they love.
B Corp entrepreneurs
A global movement of people whose companies create local prosperity, strong community and a sustainable environment.Learn more
Measure everything that matters: Your company’s health and its impact on others.Learn more
Contact us to meet the team member closest to you.Learn more
Becoming a B Corp will:
- differentiate your company brand;
- attract millennial employees;
- attract social media interest;
- allow you to compare your company performance with your peers around the world;
- give you entry into a group of entrepreneurs who seek to do business with each other.