Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
The changes are expected to improve economic growth in the short-term, but create risks for a slowdown over the longer term. For Canada, the question is whether lower corporate tax rates will draw business investment south of the border.
- March 2018 - What is blockchain and what does it mean for your business?
- February 2018 - Are wages going to pick up steam in 2018?
- January 2018 - Where’s the dollar headed? There are 3 factors that will weigh in 2018
- December 2017 - 2018 economic outlook: Global growth brings good news for Canadian entrepreneurs
- November 2017 - A wave of business sales is coming. Are you ready to take advantage?
- October 2017 - How will the NAFTA renegotiations affect your business?