Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
For entrepreneurs, the new North American free trade deal represents stability, lifting a cloud of uncertainty that has hung over the Canadian economy for the past year.
The agreement in principle maintains largely tariff-free access to a market of 450 million people. Less uncertainty should lead to greater confidence and encourage entrepreneurs to invest in their businesses.
- September 2018 - Canadian entrepreneurs remain confident despite trade turbulence
- July 2018 - Protectionism on the rise: The U.S. administration’s trade policies are aimed at increasing exports
- June 2018 - How the gig economy can help meet your labour needs
- May 2018 - Where are house prices going? And why it matters
- April 2018 - What’s the new U.S. tax plan all about?
- March 2018 - What is blockchain and what does it mean for your business?