Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Canada’s economy grew impressively in 2017, creating over 420,000 new jobs during the year. As of January, the national unemployment rate has fallen to 5.9%. If the labour market is tightening, then we would normally expect wages to rise as bargaining power moves into the hands of workers.
- January 2018 - Where’s the dollar headed? There are 3 factors that will weigh in 2018
- December 2017 - 2018 economic outlook: Global growth brings good news for Canadian entrepreneurs
- November 2017 - A wave of business sales is coming. Are you ready to take advantage?
- October 2017 - How will the NAFTA renegotiations affect your business?
- September 2017 - Is it time to buy a business?
- July 2017 - Interest rates are going up for real!