Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Increasingly, Canadian entrepreneurs are saying their No. 1 problem is finding labour for their growing businesses. One answer might be to tap into the gig economy.
- May 2018 - Where are house prices going? And why it matters
- April 2018 - What’s the new U.S. tax plan all about?
- March 2018 - What is blockchain and what does it mean for your business?
- February 2018 - Are wages going to pick up steam in 2018?
- January 2018 - Where’s the dollar headed? There are 3 factors that will weigh in 2018
- December 2017 - 2018 economic outlook: Global growth brings good news for Canadian entrepreneurs