Here you'll find concise data and clear analysis prepared by our team of economists, including interest rates, economic growth, business credit conditions, and more.
In the current issue:
Entrepreneurs have been bombarded of late with news about potential trade disasters and actual natural disasters, including forest fires, earthquakes and hurricanes. Despite all the turbulence, business owners remain in a confident state of mind, according to a recent BDC survey.
- July 2018 - Protectionism on the rise: The U.S. administration’s trade policies are aimed at increasing exports
- June 2018 - How the gig economy can help meet your labour needs
- May 2018 - Where are house prices going? And why it matters
- April 2018 - What’s the new U.S. tax plan all about?
- March 2018 - What is blockchain and what does it mean for your business?
- February 2018 - Are wages going to pick up steam in 2018?