Investment Intentions of Canadian Entrepreneurs: An Outlook for 2019
Investment matters. The more an entrepreneur invests in his or her business, the more competitive it becomes. When entrepreneurs invest in their businesses, they make an important contribution to Canada’s economic growth.
BDC surveyed more than 4,000 small and mid-sized business owners about their investment plans for 2019, their motivations for investing and the factors that may change their plans.
- How the economy is impacting investment plans across Canada
- How Canadian businesses are shifting the way they invest
- How the labour shortage is affecting investment
- How investing in new technologies will impact businesses
- What sectors lead investment intentions