Marketing plan template
BDC’s free marketing plan template for Canadian entrepreneurs
A marketing plan is your road map for finding and keeping customers. By planning your marketing step by step, you give your company the best chance of success in today’s competitive marketplace. From establishing a strong brand to understanding your ideal customer and creating a compelling buying experience, the time you invest in planning will pay off many times in the months and years to come.
But keep in mind that your marketing plan is not a one-time effort you can allow to sit in a binder on your desk. It has to be updated regularly so it reflects the changing needs of your business and your customers.
Our marketing plan template will help you to:
- Define your brand
- Identify your customers
- Understand your competitors
- Identify your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Define what makes your business different
- Map your customers’ purchase journey
- Create your marketing action plan
- Monitor, measure and improve your marketing tactics