Workplace health risk mitigation
COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
Public health experts agree that hygiene and physical distancing guidelines won’t be lifted any time soon. While many businesses have already implemented measures to protect their staff and customers, these may not be optimal for the company’s unique work environment.
BDC’s advisory services can quickly help you define the right measures to prevent and control health risks in your workplace.
Adapt public health guidelines to better protect your workforce and customers
BDC helps you:
- Assess your current hygiene and physical distancing measures
- Swiftly develop new operating procedures to reduce health risk in your workplace
- Coach managers and key process owners on new procedures
- Build an action plan to implement effective Covid-19 preventive measures
Benefits for your business:
- Understand how to apply physical distancing according to your workplace layout
- Learn proper use and handling of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Discover the right personal hygiene and handling practices for your business activities
- Find out how to properly clean and disinfect your workplace
- Learn how to manage new controls effectively
Our advisors assess your workplace, including any preventive measures already in place, and provide you with:
- Health-risk assessment report identifying critical gaps in your environment
- Covid-19 action plan to address short-term and long-term health and safety measures, including:
- Physical controls to limit staff contact, separate workflows, increase sanitation
- Personnel controls to ensure proper hygiene and distancing, monitor employee health, and manage Covid-19-positive tests
- Organizational controls to monitor compliance, facilitate Covid-19 communication and coordination, secure critical supplies, and sanitize high-risk areas
- Trust us to help you develop and deliver training material on the preventive measures
- Depend on us to help you execute, monitor, and adjust plans as required