Checklist to create a business continuity plan
A business continuity plan is an indispensable tool to prepare for emergencies that disrupt your business. Use this checklist to create a plan that will minimize the impact of unforeseen events and protect your employees, customers and suppliers.
BDC’s free step-by-step checklist will ensure your continuity plan covers the following essential elements.
- Create an emergency response team and procedures for activating your continuity plan.
- Ensure you have emergency supplies and procedures.
- Plan how to maintain essential services/functions.
- Prepare for a sudden change in demand for your products.
- Examine financial scenarios and prepare your business.
- Create an emergency communications plan.
- Work with external organizations in an emergency.