Have your clients reached their maximum debt load? Do they need more working capital to help fuel growth or expand their businesses? BDC can provide flexible financing to complement an existing line of credit and help provide the cash they need.
Financing can help cover
- The costs of buying commercial real estate, a business or equipment
- Expansion or commercialization projects
- Working capital financing to increase inventory, develop new products & marketing plans, and implement quality solutions such as ISO 9000
- R&D and innovation expenses
- E-Business or exporting efforts
- Setting-up a distribution network
Helping your clients reach their potential
You can rely on BDC when your clients:
- Reach the limit of their line of credit due to fast growth or efforts to innovate
- Have a project with a security shortfall
- Need financing with no fixed assets as guarantees
- Are starting up with realistic market and sales potential
BDC is a higher-risk lender, so we work with you to help your clients when their financial needs can not be met by traditional financing.
Our comprehensive approach to risk assessment means that when we evaluate a business, we also consider:
- The strength of the management team
- The calibre of financial control
- Competitive advantage
What we need to evaluate a project
- Personal net worth of shareholders
- Financial statement for the past 2 years
- BDC' Application for financing form
- Applicant's Declaration on the Environment
NB: Additional supporting documents may be required in some cases.
Instructions to fill in the forms
- Right-click on the link, choose 'Save target as' and save a copy in a directory of your choice
- Open the template and fill in the form
- Save and print the completed form
- Sign it and fax it in
How BDC can help your clients?
Are your clients looking for consulting services?
Our network of specialized management consultants can help your client face challenges such as currency fluctuations and overseas competition with support in these areas:
- Business planning and management
- Marketing and exporting
- Human resources management
- Operational efficiency
- Innovation and R&D projects
What's more, BDC can finance the cost of consulting fees.