Benefit from our extensive experience in business transition financing. Our professionals will work with you to find the optimal financing structure to ensure a smooth transition.
If you've decided to retire or move on to other ventures, the buyers of your business may need financing so you can get your equity out.
Whether you're passing the business along to family members or selling it to management, employees or an outside buyer, we offer several long-term financing options depending on your circumstances.
- A long-term loan based on the value of your fixed assets such as land, buildings, equipment or shares in an existing business
- An unsecured loan for intangible assets such as intellectual property, goodwill and client lists
- Vendor take-back financing
Benefits for your business
Flexible repayment terms to protect your cash flow
Longer repayment periods
Match payments to the seasonal or progressive cash flow pattern of your business
Option to postpone capital payments at the start of the loan
- 15% annual prepayment feature at any time without penalty
Limited personal risk
- Your personal assets are not taken as collateral for the loan
Peace of mind
- Stable terms and conditions that don't change without due cause