Aligning your management team behind one vision is the first step towards a solid strategic plan that will help protect and strengthen your position in the market place
We can help you understand your current market situation and lay the strategic foundation of your company’s future state.
Strategic planning for small business will help you:
- learn the basics of strategic planning;
- understand your competitive position in the market;
- articulate your desired future state;
- determine business priorities; and
- align your management team behind one vision.
Here is our three-step process for building a solid strategic foundation:
We meet with you to understand your business and objectives. During this phase, we also:
- assess your current business approach and market position;
- align your leadership team behind a common vision; and
- deliver strategy fundamentals training to you and your managers.
Together, we plan a strategic thinking workshop with your team, which will be facilitated by your BDC coach. During the workshop, you and your managers will define your company’s:
- Value proposition
- Strategic objectives /priorities
After the workshop, we’ll prioritize items in your action plan to achieve your objectives.
We give you a strategic roadmap containing your current state, future state, strategic priorities, high-level action plan, best practices, measurements for monitoring performance and recommend next steps.
Once your strategic foundation is in place, we can help you develop it further with effective strategic planning.
Take control of your company’s future by laying down a solid strategic foundation!