Terms and conditions
We are happy to share the contents of this toolkit to support your business activities, but we cannot guarantee they will meet your specific needs.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any assistance for using this toolkit.
You are responsible for any documents, calculations or assumptions made while using the contents of this toolkit. We are not responsible for the value or accuracy of these documents, calculations or assumptions, nor for the damages resulting from their use.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use the toolkit.
Social media is an essential part of the digital marketing landscape.
From choosing the right platform to creating engaging content, the right strategy can turn your followers into customers.
Included in this free toolkit
- Social media guide for entrepreneurs. A full rundown on social networks, developing your presence and measuring results
- How to use a social media calendar. Tips for creating a calendar plus bonus downloadable template
- 10 tips for attracting customers with great online content. How to use content marketing to build relationships with your customers
- Create a Facebook strategy for your business. Tips to get the most out of the marketing power of Facebook
- 6 ways to turn social media fans into customers. Concrete advice for turning “likes” into sales
Terms and conditions for using the BDC business loan toolkit