One-on-one meeting template
Holding regular, efficient one-on-one meetings with employees creates a connection with your team, develops a feedback loop and keeps even remote teams working toward the same goals.
Use this customizable template to create a regular schedule for one-on-one meetings with staff, develop an agenda for manager and staff meetings and focus on employee performance and development.
What is the purpose of a one-on-one meeting?
Meeting one-to-one offers an opportunity to connect and engage with employees, communicate news about your organization, set performance goals and give regular feedback on performance.
How do you structure a one-on-one meeting with employees?
This guide will help you create a meeting structure for managers and employees to:
- develop an agenda for regular meetings with employees
- understand what to talk about in a one-on-one meeting
- keep employees engaged in their work
- use 1:1 meeting time efficiently
- share feedback and set employee performance targets