The ISO 9001 series of standards, which remains the worldwide reference for quality management for your business and your customers, has been revised.
Making the transition to ISO 9001:2015 is mandatory if you want to maintain your certification. So how do you get through the process without disrupting your daily business?
BDC can help you make the transition to ISO 9001:2015
- Get the expert guidance you need to understand, plan and implement the key changes and take full advantage of the revised ISO 9001.
- Determine the best timeline with key milestones to ensure that you meet the 3‑year deadline to comply with the revised standard.
What we will do
Provide coaching and technical services that includes the following:
1. Preparation and training
- Conduct a gap assessment including risk and opportunities for improvement
- Identify the need for additional documentation
- Prepare an action plan that includes tasks, assignments and schedules
- Train ISO team members on the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Evaluate key performance indicators to update or modify current quality objectives
2. Implementation support
- Implement the revised standard, including measuring and monitoring objectives to ensure targets are achieved
- Prepare and validate documented information
- Train internal auditors and assist in the internal quality audit process
Let our ISO specialists help you make a timely and efficient transition.