As your company grows, so does the flow of money through your business. Managing it effectively requires better reporting, processes, and controls.
We help you establish robust financial practices to facilitate your business decisions and enable profitable growth. Our solution comprises four distinct modules:
- Financial planning
- Cash flow management
- Finance process improvement
Our advanced financial management solution helps you:
- strengthen specific financial areas of your company;
- establish tools and processes to sustain business growth;
- better understand your company’s financial state;
- use accurate data to make sound business decisions; and
- set measurable goals to proactively manage your business finances.
Need to establish a strong foundation first? We can help with Financial Management for Small Business.
How we strengthen your company’s financial health:
We plan for your project by:
- understanding your business and objectives;
- collecting financial and operational data about your business; and
- agreeing on a project timeline.
We gain clarity on your financial needs by:
- conducting a gap analysis of your financial state versus goals;
- interviewing key finance personnel in your company; and
- evaluating your financial data and business information;
- facilitating a team workshop to identify areas for improvement.
We revise your goals and determine how you’ll meet them by:
- identifying and designing the tools, processes, and capabilities you’ll need; and
- training you and your staff on key financial concepts you’ll apply.
We equip you for success by:
- developing the tools and reports you’ll need to manage your finances; and
- training you and your staff to use and update them.
Establish robust financial practices to facilitate business decisions!
We were seeing great sales, but not the profits. BDC’s Advisory Services team helped us determine exactly where we were losing money so we could make rapid changes in our business and improve our bottom line!
We realized that revenues are one thing, but our bottom line is even more important! BDC gave us the financial tools we needed to grab the steering wheel in order to become more profitable!