Operations and cash flow resiliency plan
Getting through an economic shutdown depends on making changes that minimize disruption to your business. At the top of the list: protecting your cash flow and mitigating operational risk. These actions keep your business functioning during challenging times, creating a pathway through the crisis.
Using a structured but rapid approach, BDC’s advisory services can work with you remotely to assess your company’s financial situation and operations vis-à-vis the current reality. We then provide you with a plan to mitigate risks, which includes cash flow requirements and potential sources, so you can sustain essential operations in disruptive circumstances.
Mitigate financial and operational risks to function during challenging times
BDC helps you:
- Understand current threats to your operations and cash flow
- Quickly build a short-term operations plan to meet expected demand
- Rapidly identify financing requirements to support the plan
- Prepare contingency plans to address shortages
- Execute, monitor and adjust operations and cash flow activities as needed
Benefits for your business:
- Learn how to manage critical resources in a cost-effective way.
- Understand how to manage weekly cash flows to support your operations
Our advisors quickly but thoroughly assess your company’s liquidity, financial leverage and operational risks to provide you with:
- Operations resiliency plan including requirements for material, labour, and equipment
- Cash flow management plan based on the financial implications of your operations plan
- Contingency plans to address supplier, equipment, labour shortages
- Keep your business going with a flexible plan that adjusts to changing needs
- Depend on us to help you execute, monitor, and adjust plans as required
- Trust our guidance on daily resource management and problem solving
- Count on our support to help you manage cash flow