COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
If you’re exporting food products, can you demonstrate that they are safe at all times, in all places, and under any conditions? That requires a rigorous food safety system.
BDC can help you develop and implement a HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system
- Benefit from an internationally recognized food safety system that results in consistent quality control at all critical points in the food chain
- Meet the highest standard for safety and hygiene
A HACCP system will help you:
- gain customer confidence
- sharpen your competitive edge and develop new export opportunities
- achieve more rigorous quality control
- reduce waste and spoilage
- control contamination risks and recall processes
- build awareness of hygiene and safety for employees
- eliminate potential allergen issues
What we will do
- Evaluate your food production environment, your quality assurance and inspection procedures
- Develop programs for transportation and storage, equipment productivity, employee training, sanitation and withdrawal of products
- Train and supervise employees preparing for HACCP implementation
We also provide building compliance audit services to help you determine the requirements that must be satisfied and the improvements that must be made for your facilities to be in compliance with the various HACCP/GFSI program requirements.
Implement your HACCP system and gain customer confidence in your food products.