Essential optimization projects
COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
Achieving smarter manufacturing is all about working smarter, not harder. It starts with the implementation of a culture of continuous improvement, which will help you reduce waste, create more value for your clients and improve agility.
Our Essential Optimization Projects service can help you:
- improve performance, streamline processes and reduce costs
- react more quickly to changing market conditions and client needs
- create more value for your customers
- contribute to greater employee empowerment and productivity
- set the stage for long-term growth and success
How do we help you implement a continuous improvement approach?
We carry out the following three‑step process:
1. The fundamentals of efficient supervision
- Establish clear direct supervision priorities
- Generate daily performance routines
- Enhance supervisors’ change management skills
2. Workplace organization (5S methodology)
- Pave the way for a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide a cleaner, safer and better organized workplace
- Reduce waste related to ineffective motion
3. Performance dashboard implementation
- Empower workforce to adopt operational excellence
- Develop problem‑solving skills
- Convert ideas into action