E-commerce and online presence
COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
Consumers and businesses continue to spend more time and money online. According to experts, this trend is here to stay, and entrepreneurs must adapt to remain competitive. However, BDC knows that there is more to running a successful online business than setting up a virtual store. That is why we offer a suite of solutions to help entrepreneurs with various projects related to their web presence. Plus, we can finance the cost of our advisory services.
Discover solutions for different stages of your online journey
Need to quickly set up an online store?
Launch and sustain a profitable e-commerce platform
Our e-commerce experts know that setting up a virtual storefront is just the first step to selling online. We help you take your business there too, showing you how to manage and maintain it long after we’re gone. As your e-commerce business grows, you’ll be prepared to ramp up your operations to meet increased demand.
Selling Online will help you:
- Prepare to launch your online store
Shape a go-to-market strategy that drives profitability
- Learn how to manage a successful e-commerce business
Align your team, processes, policies, and strategies for selling online
- Create a roadmap to support online growth
Receive an implementation schedule with related responsibilities for different stages
Expert advice that’s grounded in reality
- Practical, proven strategies
Apply best practices to setting up and running a profitable virtual store
- Guidance tailored to your needs
Explore marketing tactics to boost your online sales
- Knowledge transfer
Learn the essentials of selling online to be self-sufficient
Need to drive more online traffic and sales?
Online sales optimization
Optimize your online presence and digital activities
Social distancing has forever changed our relationship with technology, taking it from a convenience to a necessity. As more people look online to answer their work and personal needs, businesses must quickly adapt their capabilities to meet shifting demands and purchasing behaviour.
BDC’s advisory services help you quickly identify game-changing improvements to your digital environment so you can take fast action—and it can all be done remotely.
Capture quick wins to boost your online presence.
BDC helps you:
- Quickly build an action plan for online success based on your business reality
- Optimize and enhance your website’s sales capabilities
- Increase your website’s ranking in search engine results
- Create more impact with your social media efforts
- Make the most of your paid traffic campaigns
- Optimize your product catalog, order fulfillment, and shipping
Benefits for your business:
- Discover what’s needed to outshine your competitors online
- Learn how your digital communication channels work together to attract customers
- Find out how to make your web pages more user-friendly to increase sales
- Learn how to integrate analytics and other tracking tools to measure website performance
- Understand data security laws and how to protect your users’ information
- Create more social media impact with stronger branding, activities, and engagement
- Find out how to digitally enhance your current promotional efforts for greater success
Our advisors conduct a thorough but speedy review of your company’s digital environment (i.e.: Website, social media, online marketing, etc.) and provide you with:
- Keyword research to help you optimize visibility and search engine rankings
- Identification of technical issues or broken links that may be deterring website visitors
- Analysis of your website’s measurability and tracking to improve decision making
- Best practices to secure your digital environment
- Comparison of your social media activities to those of your competitors and a best-in-class company in your industry
- Recommended enhancements so you can boost your digital promotional activities
- Improve your online presence quickly with advice designed to get quick wins
- Rely on our guidance to set up or optimize web tools effectively
- Trust your internal team or web provider to enhance your website and/or digital campaigns with our support
- Get help selecting a qualified vendor to assist you now and moving forward
Need a new custom-built website?
Build a new custom-built website with the right vendor
Like a store front, your website could be the main way customers are finding you and getting a first impression of your business. Without the proper features, it could actually fail to attract visitors, generate interest or produce sales.
BDC helps you:
- Outline and document your site’s unique requirements
- Select the right vendor to build or update your website
- Manage the creation of your website to ensure it meets objectives
- Optimize your site so search engines find you easily (SEO)
Benefits for your business:
- Learn how to attract more clients through online channels
- Find out how to choose and manage a vendor
- Understand how to track and enhance your site’s performance
- Learn how to leverage web technologies to increase your revenue
- Our experts assess your business to define your website’s requirements
- We prepare a Build Requirements document that outlines your site’s content and functionality
- We lead and supervise the development of your website
- We ensure your website is search engine optimized
- We make sure website activity is tracked and a dashboard is built to make informed decisions
- We help you to get ready for e-commerce so you can launch a web store in the future
- Navigate the world of web development with confidence
- Benefit from our experience as we define your site’s requirements
- Sit back as we ensure the quality of the website build
We can also help you build a website with e-commerce functionality. This additional option includes a strategic plan for e-commerce, client portals, and their integration to different systems such as client relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) or other web services.