Customized financing to buy a business
- Repay your loan over a period of 3 to 8 years and protect your cash flow
- Postpone your capital payments for the first 12 months
Customized financing to meet your growth strategy
You’re looking to raise money to buy a business but have insufficient or no tangible assets to secure conventional financing and don’t want to dilute your ownership. Our Growth & Transition Capital experts can help you put together a financial package that is viable and advantageous.
Financing from $250,000 to $35M
Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to find the optimal financing structure for raising capital to buy a competitor’s or supplier’s business, for example.
Our solutions are right for business acquisition projects if:
- The business is established or high-growth
- Has a strong management team
- Demonstrates quality of financial reporting
- Security is subordinated to secured lenders, which gives you more borrowing power.
- Limited to no involvement in management, which keeps the business in your hands.
- Personal assets are not taken as collateral.
2 solutions depending on your needs
Mezzanine financing customized to your needs
Mezzanine financing offers repayment terms tailored to your business reality. It gives you the freedom to structure the loan according to your cash inflows to protect your working capital. It is an ideal option for financing the goodwill component of the transaction. In addition, it is an alternative that can bridge the gap between other sources of financing (senior debt, vendor take-back, equity) to get the project moving forward.
Cash flow financing for business acquisition projects
The company targeted in the transaction has demonstrated a consistent track record of positive and strong cash flow. This solution allows you to raise sufficient capital to complete the transaction with stable terms and conditions that provide peace of mind.