SWOT analysis template
This free SWOT analysis template will help you identify your company’s strengths and weaknesses as well as the opportunities and threats you are facing
An analysis of your company’s strengths and weaknesses should be a key component of your strategic planning process. This easy-to-use tool helps you identify your company’s opportunities and any threats it faces (hence the term “SWOT”).
Why use a SWOT analysis?
The analysis is designed to help you see how you stand out in the marketplace; how you can grow as a business; and where you are vulnerable. The process takes account of both internal and external factors your company must navigate. Read our detailed article for more information on how to complete a SWOT analysis.
A SWOT analysis doesn’t have to be a long, complex document. A single page of point-form notes is usually sufficient.
How will the SWOT analysis template help me?
You can use this free SWOT analysis template to:
- explore your company’s strengths and weaknesses as well as the opportunities and threats you face
- consider your company from an internal and external point of view
- identify issues that quickly need to be resolved in your company and in response to the market
- highlight opportunities you can target to grow your business
- identify priority projects you need to work on to grow you company