A short guide to Safe Food for Canadians Regulations
How Canadian businesses can prepare for changing food safety regulations
The Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) were designed to improve food product quality and safety for Canadian customers. Under the new regime, companies now need a government licence from the Canada Food Inspection Agency to trade food products outside their province, import or export food, or sell to customers at retail. To be licensed, companies must have a rigorous food safety program based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) methodology.
Download this free guide to learn more about SFCR and help your business become compliant with the new rules.
Download this guide to discover:
- What is SFCR and what are its benefits
- Which businesses are affected by SFCR rules
- What Canadian businesses must do to comply with SFCR
- What are the timelines for implementation
- 7 common areas of food safety concern