Learn how to implement a continuous improvement approach in your business, including step‑by‑step instructions on how to prepare your business, identify sources of waste and apply the fundamental principles of operational efficiency.
View an excerpt of the eBook
- The first thing you need to do and why it's crucial to your success
- Simple, practical steps to identify sources of waste
- Tips and advice on how to get your team on board
- A little‑known formula for measuring your plant's efficiency
- How to produce quick gains with 3 fundamental efficiency projects
- 7 steps to solving operational problems
- Inspiring success stories and advice from Canadian entrepreneurs
How to get ready
Find out how to prepare your business for a continuous improvement approach, including getting buy‑in from your team, assessing your performance and identifying operational challenges. Plus, discover a simple formula for measuring your plant’s efficiency.
Discover 3 basic efficiency projects that can produce quick gains and are fairly easy and inexpensive to carry out as well as 7 steps to solve operational problems.
Discover 5 types of advanced optimization projects you can carry out once you’ve implemented basic lean initiatives.