BDC is the only bank exclusively dedicated to entrepreneurs. Our mission is to help create and develop strong Canadian businesses through financing, advisory services and investments, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises. For this reason, we select sponsorships that enable us to connect with entrepreneurs in meaningful ways.
Before submitting your proposal
Read below to determine whether your request fits within the scope of our sponsorship program.
Each sponsorship proposal is evaluated against detailed eligibility criteria, such as:
- How does your initiative relate to BDC's mission?
- How will it help drive tangible business results for BDC?
- How will it contribute to BDC's aspiration to help make Canadian entrepreneurs the most competitive in the world?
- How will it enable BDC to highlight its purpose, products and services?
- How will it contribute to creating an exceptional client experience for BDC’s clients?
- How will it help promote BDC's brand at the local, regional and/or national level?
Please note our sponsorship program does not support any of the following:
- Political organizations
- Religions institutions
- Requests received less than eight weeks before the start of the project
How to submit a sponsorship request
If you believe your sponsorship request meets BDC's eligibility criteria, fill out the online form (PDF) and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your visibility plan/list of advantages offered.
BDC receives a large number of sponsorship requests and cannot respond favourably to all of them, even if they meet our eligibility criteria.
Applicants can usually expect to receive an answer within four to six weeks.
Thank you for considering BDC as a potential sponsor.