Canadian Entrepreneurs’ 2022 Investment Outlook
A strong economic recovery and a successful vaccination campaign have bolstered the optimism of Canadian entrepreneurs, but ongoing labour shortages and supply chain disruptions continue to cause concern.
Given the situation, what new products or services are Canadian entrepreneurs planning to invest in next year?
To find out, we surveyed 1,000 owners of small and medium-sized businesses in the fall of 2021 to ask them about their investment spending plans for the next 12 months.
Check out our study and see what our findings mean for your business.
- Why business confidence remains high
- Forecasts for the state of supply chain disruptions and labour shortages in 2022
- The top five investment goals of small business owners
- What’s limiting Canadian business investment
- Investment intentions across Canadian regions