Changing consumer habits and new, easy-to-use technologies have made e-commerce a can’t-miss-opportunity.
Yet setting up an online store still entails numerous challenges. It takes time and resources (human and financial) to set up your website. There are many technological, logistical and legal details to consider. And you’ll probably need to implement new business processes before you can open your online shop.
This checklist will help you prepare for the launch of your online store. The checklist will help you complete the following steps:
- preparing your e-commerce business plan
- assessing your procurement and staffing needs
- creating your website
- choosing a domain name
- setting up your online shop
- planning your promotional activities
- launching your e-commerce site
Terms and conditions for using the onboarding checklist.