Having a sound business strategy to guide your decisions and actions is critical to your long-term growth.
We can help you define the right goals for your company and develop the strategies to achieve them, while ensuring that you have the right capabilities and resources in place to make it all happen.
Strategic planning will help you:
- strengthen the culture of strategic thinking in your company;
- update your current strategic plan, or develop a new one;
- align your management team behind a single vision; and
- allocate the resources you need to achieve goals.
Here is our four-step process for strengthening your strategic plan:
We meet with you to understand your business and objectives. During this phase, we also discuss your expectations and agree on a project timeline and confirm your management team’s commitment.
To assess your business and its current state, we:
- conduct individual management interviews to gather input;
- share management feedback with you and flag any alignment issues;
- present our assessment of your current state to you and your team; and
- plan a strategic planning workshop.
We lead a one-day strategic planning workshop with your team during which we work together to define your company’s future state including your vision, mission and values, and to develop a 12-month action plan to make the changes happen.
We provide you with a final report that summarizes your current state, desired future state, and includes a detailed action plan of the strategies to achieve it. We also follow up with you to see how your plan is progressing and to offer advice.
Envision the future you want and build a strategic plan to achieve it!
We can tailor our services to your needs and help you establish a culture of strategic thinking with Strategic Planning for Small Business if you need to cement the basics first.
I had just purchased the company, so strategic planning was a good exercise for us to see what the company might look like in the future.