As an entrepreneur, you’re dedicated to the advancement of your business. But lately, you feel like it has settled into a permanent status quo. Every small business eventually comes to a bend in the road where the path ahead is unclear.
We can help you apply new leadership and management methods to a specific business challenge or opportunity, creating change in your business that can help shape its future.
Leading change in small business will help you:
- understand and refine your leadership capabilities;
- work through a business challenge or opportunity;
- support staff transition and engage them in the process;
- learn leadership methods to drive your business; and
- lead your organization out of the status quo.
Here is our three-step process for helping you lead change in your business:
You complete a short questionnaire to help us understand your Leadership Profile.
During this phase, we also:
- discuss the current business challenge or opportunity you’re facing;
- share the results of your Leadership Profile questionnaire;
- identify where you should focus your energy to drive change in your business; and
- agree on priorities and establish a project timeline.
You receive a Leadership Workbook of practical tools to help you address the focus areas identified during the kick-off meeting and enhance your skills in any of the following areas:
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Role clarity and delegation of responsibilities
- Management structure, decision-making, and accountability
- Leading and managing change
- Developing and motivating teams
- Communication and addressing conflict
We facilitate a number of coaching sessions to review your progress in the workbook and to address priorities identified in the Discover phase.
We develop an action plan so you can continue enhancing your leadership and management capabilities, and maintain momentum in your business.
We summarize and document your key findings, the changes you made, any resulting shifts in your business, and the next steps required for you to stay on track.