Find out everything you need to expand abroad, be it to tackle the U.S. or overseas markets, or improve the results of your existing foreign venture. Learn how to get your business ready, choose the best markets and develop a market entry plan.
View an excerpt of the eBook
- How to avoid the most common obstacles to a successful expansion
- 8 key steps for getting your business ready
- Proven ways to manage your risk
- 6 ways to choose the best target market
- How to develop a market entry plan and find local partners
- 4 approaches to selling in foreign markets
- Stories of entrepreneurs who have expanded abroad
Get ready for international expansion
Find out the 8 key steps to follow to make sure your business is ready for exporting or setting up operations in foreign markets, including an overview of financing options and proven ways to manage your risk.
Select the best markets
Discover 6 tips for choosing the best foreign market and learn how two entrepreneurs successfully expanded their businesses outside of Canada.
Market entry plan, execution and follow‑up
Learn how to develop a sound market entry plan that will maximize your chances of success and mitigate your risk. Get tips on shipping and logistics and find out why follow-up is crucial to your success.