If your business has less than 12 months of revenue history, we invite you to reach out to our partners who may be better positioned to support you with their programs.
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, aged 18 to 39, you may be eligible for up to $60,000 in financing to launch or grow your business. You will also get access to an expert business mentor, tools and resources to succeed.
- Get up to $60,000, collateral-free loans, with a five-year term*
- Pay interest only in the first year, then principal and interest in years two to five
- Receive mentorship for two years
General eligibility requirements and conditions:
- Aspiring business owners aged 18 to 39 years old
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents currently living in Canada
- Agree to work with a mentor for two years
- Business fully operating for less than 12 months
- Assure that financing proceeds may not be used for refinancing existing debt
*Up to $20,000 from Futurpreneur matched with up to $40,000 from BDC for applicants who meet shared eligibility criteria and are not already a BDC borrower.