COVID-19: You can count on us for proven strategies that are adapted to the current reality and can be implemented remotely.
Are you looking to obtain or maintain distribution through major grocery chains? To attract that caliber of client, you need an internationally recognized food safety certification program.
BDC can help you achieve GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) certification
- Benefit from an internationally recognized food safety certification program coordinated by The Consumer Goods Forum, the only independent global network for consumer goods, retailers and manufacturers worldwide
- Adapt food safety schemes through a benchmarking process
GFSI certification will help you:
implement global food safety programs recognized under GFSI, such as:
- SQF 2000 (Level 2)
- BRC Global Standard for Food
- FSSC 22000 (ISO 22000 + PAS 220)
- provide clients with assurance that you will meet global food safety requirements
- develop business opportunities here and abroad
What we will do
Guide you through each stage of certification by helping you:
- analyze gaps
- conduct GFSI training
- develop and implement a food safety program
- conduct a pre-audit assessment
We also provide building compliance audit services to help you determine the requirements that must be satisfied and the improvements that must be made for your facilities to be in compliance with the various HACCP/GFSI program requirements.
Achieve GFSI certification and get business from major food companies.