Building Retrofit: How to cut your energy spending
Retrofitting is a term that includes changes to your heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC), roofs, windows, lighting, water, elevators and building control systems. Learn how retrofits can improve the energy efficiency of your building and reduce costs to your bottom line.
Join BDC for this timely webinar that will introduce you to the benefits of retrofitting your operations. In this webinar, we will cover:
- The trends in the Canadian building sector
- What a building retrofit is
- How to create a roadmap for a retrofit
- Examples and case studies
- When to plan for a retrofit
- Introduction to BDC’s energy retrofit financing solution pilot
This webinar will be facilitated by Ecoloner, BDC's partner in supporting entrepreneurs with energy transition and climate consulting.
Additional resources can be found on BDC's Climate Action Centre. Visit today!