It’s never been more important for businesses to have their own website. For example, a 2016 BDC study found that 90% of consumers systematically visit a company’s website before contacting it for information The same is true of business clients. More than half (57%) of the business-to-business buying process is done online before a salesperson is contacted.
But how do you get started to build your site? This checklist is a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know to launch a successful new site or revamp an already-existing one. This checklist will help you:
- outline how you want to brand yourself online
- plan what features you want on your site
- decide how much money you will need to budget for development and maintenance
- choose between building your site yourself or hiring a professional
- develop content that attracts visitors
- measure your performance and optimize your site continuously
Terms and conditions for using the onboarding checklist.