Have your sales reached a plateau and you're wondering what to do next? Have you identified a new market opportunity but you want to make sure it's worthwhile?
Like many growth-minded entrepreneurs, you may be looking to expand your business or to reach out to a new market. But in today's competitive business environment, you want to make informed decisions.
What are the benefits of a marketing strategy?
A marketing strategy is recommended when launching a new product or expanding locally, regionally, or internationally. It can also be helpful to companies seeking concrete information on their industry, competitors, and market opportunities.
BDC Consulting provides solid information in key areas to help you uncover potential obstacles and prepare to overcome them. A detailed marketing plan will answer questions like these:
- What prices do your competitors charge?
- What is a realistic assessment of the sales you can expect?
- What will your product cost to produce and distribute?
- What is your product's competitive advantage?
- What are the product trends in your industry?
- What marketing strategies do your competitors use?
- Which market segment will you target? What are the best strategies for that segment?
- Where should you prioritize your marketing efforts? How will that evolve as your profits increase?
- What is the prime selling location for your product?
- What type of distribution is most suitable?
- How big is your target market?
- What is your expected penetration of that market?
- What obstacles must you overcome to reach your customers?
- What are your customers' spending habits and preferences?
- What are the key sales statistics for your industry?
How can BDC help your company?
With a Canada-wide network of business consultants, we can provide the following services:
- Market assessment (an analysis of the major trends, competitors, and strategies for your industry)
- Marketing strategy (a step-by-step plan for meeting your marketing objectives, based on your company's strengths and weaknesses)
- Targeted sales strategy (pricing, sales and distribution channels, account penetration)
- Communications strategy (promotional strategy, public relations)
These services can be used to support your company as it:
- Implements a local or international distribution network
- Evaluates the most effective points of sale/service
- Expands into new geographical zones
- Launches a product in a foreign market (including price, distribution pipeline, negotiation with manufacturers, culture-specific promotional material)
- Organizes a local sales team (with accurate and attainable sales objectives by salesperson or area)
Why choose BDC?
||Over 65 years working with SMEs to help grow their business |
||Our network of professional consultants are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results|
||Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost|
|Money and more
||We combine financing and consulting that are adapted to help your business grow|
Answers to your questions
Looking for financing?
BDC can provide financing to get your projects off the ground and to ensure your long-term success.Learn more