At BDC, we're committed to keeping our clients well-informed of the latest developments and trends for small and medium-sized enterprises. Get practical and sound advice.
- In Busines$: monthly electronic newsletter from your BDC business centre: how-to articles, business tips, entrepreneur success stories and interactive tools.
- Monthly Economic Letter: highlights of current economic conditions, based on various public data sources.
- Oil market update: provides a portrait of the developments in the oil and gas sector, with emphasis on their relevance in a Canadian context.
- Profit$: indepth articles, entrepreneur success stories and advice.
- Business continuity: step-by-step information ensuring that your critical services or products can be delivered during a disruption or emergency.
- Transition: what you need to know to successfully take your business through a transfer or sale.
Analysis and research
- Research: in keeping with our role to help create and develop Canadian businesses, BDC shares with you a series of research and unique reports offering insightful knowledge of the SME sector.
- Annual report: highlights our contribution to Canadian entrepreneurship and provides a detailed financial analysis of our performance.
- Quarterly reports: management discussion and analysis, and consolidated financial statements