Know How to Grow: How to boost your revenues quickly
Due to the COVID-19 situation, this webinar has been postponed. We will instead hold a free webinar about what you can do to tackle the effects of the coronavirus on your business.
Are your revenues stagnating or declining? Are you looking to take your growth to the next level?
Join BDC expert David Girolami, Senior Business Advisor, BDC Advisory Services, as he shares strategies to take revenues quickly to the next level with a growth plan and an agile sales and marketing system.
- How to create a growth plan for a 12-month period
- How to prioritize your investments
- How to have a digital-first strategy
- Your market potential
Why a growth plan is essential:
- Chooses the best opportunities for your business
- Ramps up revenue in a specific 12-month period
- Aligns your sales and marketing teams
Who should watch?
- Canadian business owners who want quick growth
- Businesses that want to align sales and marketing and leverage digital
- Entrepreneurs who want to prioritize their investments for the best returns
Senior Business Advisor, BDC Advisory Services
David Girolami, a Senior Business Advisor at BDC with 20 years’ experience in business development and marketing and sales communications, with an early focus on digital.
David’s roles include business development, marketing execution, strategy, and leadership with SMB’s to enterprise level companies and brands across North America and Europe.
He is currently focused on helping Canadian entrepreneurs optimize their growth potential via Growth Planning and Advisory Management for Canadian Entrepreneurs, managing BDC methods and teams, producing integrated segment and technology-focused sales and marketing solutions.
David has worked with industry clients such as manufacturing, automotive, technology, professional services, events and education, consumer package goods, government, luxury/hospitality, food and beverage, non-profit and charity sectors.