Are you thinking about developing and implementing an e-business component in your business? Do you wonder whether Internet capabilities can increase your sales? Do you want to decrease costs, improve productivity and efficiency within your business?
BDC can help you assess whether e-business is right for your company and develop a strategy to maximize your opportunities for growth.
Why is an e-business strategy important?
While e-business can help you increase your visibility, profits and competitive advantage, it is much more than just a website. Before jumping headfirst, it is important to understand the basics, recent models and applications that can help you grow your business.
To make the most of the Web, your action plan should reflect your overall business goals. This may include the following aspects:
- Relevance of e-business for your company
- SWOT (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and benchmark analysis
- Type of technology (e-procurement and inventory management) and/or Web-based tools (Intranet, Extranet and Internet) to be integrated
- Developing appropriate administrative support and processes
- Financing for your e-business strategy
How can you tap into BDC's expertise and resources?
BDC can help you assess if e-business is right for you. This process may include:
- One-on-one consulting: to implement a winning strategy at an affordable price.
- Business management solutions: to diagnose your potential for growth, and to create business, strategic, or technology plans.
Why choose BDC?
||Over 65 years working with SMEs to help grow their business|
||Our professional consultants are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results|
||Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost|
|Money and more
||We combine financing and consulting that are adapted to your needs|
Looking for financing?
We offer long-term financing that is based on your specific e-business project. Our solutions can cover all costs (from consulting fees to the cost of finished product) for developing Web-based tools or electronic transaction capabilities, as well as for the integration of administrative processes. BDC also offers other types of innovative financing for exploring new opportunities and methods.