Does your competitive advantage depend on technology? Is your business experiencing rapid growth? Are you planning to expand? Do you need to replace your existing equipment?
As technology affects more and more aspects of business, how well you plan, integrate and make use of your technology can be your key to success. Implementing industry-standard technology planning practices can keep your business competitive, profitable, and efficient.
What are the benefits of a technology strategy?
- Appropriate, cost-effective, and up-to-date technology, now and in the future
- Integrated, efficient processes (personnel, equipment, resources)
- Continuous technological improvement
- Lower production and development costs - increased capacity
- Improved project planning and management
- Streamlined, technology-driven operations and work-flow.
How BDC can help you with your technology plan
BDC can help you implement effective, solid technology strategies within your company. We will work with you to:
- Assess your technological needs, priorities and capacity
- Adapt technology to your business, and vice-versa
- Determine how technology can improve your company's productivity and competitiveness
- Improve your company's technological know-how, training, and employee skills
- Assess your needs for e-commerce, security, information management and project management
- Plan financing for technological development
Why choose BDC?
||Over 65 years working with SMEs to help grow their business |
||Our network of professional consultants are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results|
||Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost|
|Money and more
||We combine financing and consulting that are adapted to help your business grow|
Looking for financing?
Increase productivity, expand your capacity and gain a competitive edge with more efficient equipment. Get up to 125% financing - 100% of the cost of the equipment and, in some cases, additional financing up to 25% of the cost of the purchase to cover installation and training costs.